Home    Subscribe    Write for Us    List an Event/Business    Contact    Login
Join the Central Coast Mums Facebook Group to ask questions, seek advice, share experiences and join a vibrant and supportive community.

I need help ?

by JAJ (follow)
Anonymous (36)     
Rating: 5/5

 I need help ?

I need help! A family member is in a dv situation with children involved. It has now come to light the mother of the children is doing nothing and is even involved with some of the abuse. One child currently not in the care of parents but other children are.
Numerous reports to child protection has fallen flat. How can all children be removed from a situation like this if you have no contact with them? Is there help financially for other family members to raise the children??? Who can we seek help from.

See the answers on Facebook:

Central Coast Mums Facebook Page

Central Coast Mums Facebook Group

1800SHUTTERS is a family business with over 15 years in operation in the greater Sydney area and the Central Coast. They can even come to you and offer a free quote.
Join the conversation on the Central Mums Facebook Group

Enjoy affordable family photography from MyFamilyPhoto.com.au

I like this Article - 1
More Articles by JAJ
view all articles by JAJ
Articles by JAJ on Other Hubs
ID: 99142
[ Submit a Comment ]
January (29)
March (31)
April (32)
May (24)
June (1)
July (1)
August (3)
October (30)
Copyright 2012-2018 OatLabs ABN 18113479226. mobile version